1.25.2011

2011 Goals

I know I wrote this on my other blog, but I think it's pertinent to this blog as well.  I've decided to go off junk food for the entire year.  You think I'm crazy I know (or you know me well enough to know I'm crazy).  It's just something I enjoy (strange yes) doing-testing myself.  The longest I've gone is one year, seven months and seven days (ironically, I broke my non-junk food binge on my wedding anniversary-only two years before I got married).

Now, I'm not completely hardcore.  I mean I still will put jam on my bread and sugar in my herb tea, but there is the question-what is junk food?  There have been times where peach cobbler, hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls are not considered junk food...then other times where it has been considered junk.  So I'm trying to find the happy medium.  I have looked for healthy desserts (is that an oxymoron?).  So, I hope to be bringing you recipes that are healthy yet still have some flavor.  I'll let you know what I come up with.

As for my meal plan list, it's been going pretty well-with a few exceptions.  It's been really fun to try new recipes, most of which have actually been pretty good.  I'll be posting pictures soon!

jac

No comments:

Post a Comment