9.22.2010

To the Spoon, Fork & Knife

So, I've decided to start this blog to keep track of recipes I've tried and like. I know a lot of people do this and I think it's a good and fun way to see what's been concocted in the kitchen.

Right now I'm pretty busy and don't have much time to cook, but when I do and with the right ingredients, I sometimes come up with a wonderful meal or two.

I've combined all my recipe books into one HUGE one. Unfortunately, I can't remember where I got every recipe-some are from Rachael Ray, some are from ward cook books, some are from Betty Crocker, some are from friends. I don't want to have to deal with plagiarism, so if I don't know where it came from, I probably won't post the recipe. If you'd like a copy of the recipe, you can leave your email address in the comments and I'll send you the recipe. I'll definitely be posting photos of each meal that I cook and letting you know if it's worth a second shot.

Well, here's to the spoon, fork and knife!

No comments:

Post a Comment